Do you have Samsung TV and you want to know how to connect wireless headphones to Samsung TV you came to the right place.
Using the method that we will tell you here, you can try to connect wireless headphones with any TV and just set, play your favorite show, increase the volume and enjoy without disturbing others. You don’t need to buy an extra adapter and lots of other stuff to make your TV Wireless. For example, you are at home with family or in a room with someone. And you don’t want to disturb them. So, connect your headphones wireless and sit on your couch or bed and enjoy.
How to Connect Wireless Headphones to Samsung TV? First of all, make sure that Your Samsung TV has a built-in Bluetooth feature. Turn on your TV and headphones. Press the home button using your TV remote, and you will see the home screen menu. Use the ups downs button to navigate and select the setting option. You will see different sound output option select wireless Bluetooth option and pair it.
If you will not see Bluetooth headphones list or you are not able to pair them continue to read, and we will show you in detail with images how you can configure Samsung Tv setting correctly to connect with your wireless headphone.
Also, Read: How do Wireless Headphones Work
What Did You Require To Connect Wireless Headphones To Samsung TV?
Before going to pairing, let’s see what accessories you need to connect wireless headphones to Samsung TV.
You should have the following things.
- Samsung smart TV that has a built-in Bluetooth feature.
- The button remote control. Do not use any touch remote it will not work because you can only open a secret or engineering menu with a remote that has buttons.
- Wireless headphones
How to Connect Wireless Headphones to Samsung TV
You have to fallow two steps to pair wireless headphones with Samsung TV. If your headphone connects with the first step, then that’s the good otherwise fallow second step.
1. Open Menu
2. Go to Sound Option > Speaker Setting > SoundShare Setting.
3. Below SoundShare Settings > Add a New Device. If you have a Samsung device, then it will connect because the setting only allows Samsung devices to connect directly. So if you have third-party headphones, don’t worry, and follow the second step, you will get your answer.
Take a button remote control.
1. Open service menu by the following order hit info button > then menu button > mute button > and at the end hit the power button.
Push these buttons one by one and don’t take too much gap between two buttons. Just push them one by one. If everything goes well, you will see a menu appear like this one.
Different combinations of different devices. In our case, 2nd combination work for us.
- Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power
- Display / Info + Menu + Mute + Power
- Display / Info + P.STD + Mute + Power
- P.STD + Help + Sleep + Power
- P.STD + Menu + Sleep + Power
- Sleep + P.STD + Mute + Power
2. Now you have to select the options button and hit the enter button. You’ll see a menu like this.
You do not need to change anything here just hit “Engineer Option,” and in Engineer Option, you have to find “BT_AUDIO_ON_OFF.”
4. Turn it On.
5. Now turn off your TV and just hit the power button and Turn on your TV.
6. Now again, go to menu > setting > Speaker Setting.
7. Now you can see the Bluetooth headphones list appears.
8. That is the thing we want. Now Enter on Bluetooth headphones list and turn on your wireless headphone. Press on the button on wireless headphones for 10 to 15 seconds. When your device found, leave it. Click on needs pairs, and you all set.
Make sure your wireless headphone charged.
We hope this guide will help you to connect your wireless headphones to Samsung TV.