If you don’t want to blast off the volume on your SAMSUNG TV and still want to immerse yourself completely in the audio, connecting your wireless headphones to your TV can do the trick.
In this quick guide, we’ll show you the steps to connect wireless headphones to your SAMSUNG TV, with and without built-in Bluetooth capability.
Pro tip: From your TV’s ‘Settings’, select ‘Sound’, and then select ‘Sound Output’. Your TV has built-in Bluetooth if you see the option ‘Bluetooth Speaker List’. Alternatively, you can check your SAMSUNG’s TV user manual.
If your SAMSUNG TV has built-in Bluetooth functionality:
- Get your Bluetooth Headphones into Bluetooth Pairing Mode. The process is slightly different for every headphone model; please refer to its USER MANUAL for more details.
- Take your SAMSUNG Remote, go into your TV’s SETTINGS menu.
- Find SOUND OUTPUT, go into SPEAKER LIST, SEARCH & SELECT your Headphone to PAIR & CONNECT.
- You can adjust volume directly via your SAMSUNG Remote.
Note: the settings menu may look different in different TV models. Check your SAMSUNG user manual for more details.
If your SAMSUNG TV does not have built-in Bluetooth:
You can still connect Bluetooth headphones to your SAMSUNG TV even if your model does come with built-in Bluetooth functionality. However, you will need a Bluetooth Audio Adapter to work around.
Bluetooth adapters enable you to:
- Connect 2 headphones to your TV simultaneously.
- Extend your headphones and TV Bluetooth range.
Recommended Bluetooth Adapters
1. Avantree Oasis Plus – Best range for a bluetooth adapter.
One-line review: Impressive range for a bluetooth transmitter; tested and working till 295ft easily.
- [Perfectly Synced Visual-Audio] The Avantree Oasis Plus is aptX Low Latency certified. When (and...
- [Works Alongside your Speaker] The “Pass-Through” or “Bypass” feature of Oasis Plus...
- [Two Headphones, Together] The Oasis Plus features a “dual-link” function that allows two...
- [Wide Compatibility] The Oasis Plus in Transmitter (TX) mode works with any TV that has an audio...
- [Class 1 Long Range Bluetooth] Equipped with the highest Bluetooth range, Class 1 and the running...
2. Avantree Audikast Plus – Best overall performance.
One-line review: Excellent audio quality and decently priced bluetooth transmitter.
- [Wide Compatibility] Thanks to Audikast Plus’s Optical, AUX, and RCA input cables, it is...
- [AptX Low Latency Compatible] The Avantree Audikast Plus is aptX Low Latency certified. When (and...
- [Two Headphones, Together] The Audikast Plus features a “dual-link” function that allows two...
- [Extended Range] Equipped with the highest Bluetooth range, Class 1, the Audikast Plus ensures...
- [User-friendly Interface] Clear visible status indicators allow you to see and understand what’s...
3. Anker Soundsync A3341 – Best budget bluetooth transmitter.
One-line review: Best choice if you are on a tight budget and you are looking for a more than decent good audio quality.
- Transmitter and receiver: 2-in-1 design gives almost any Audio device Bluetooth functionality.
- Bluetooth 5: transmits data twice as fast as Bluetooth 4.2 and provides an incredibly Stable...
- Share the fun: connect two Bluetooth headsets to your TV in transmitter mode, or pair two devices to...
- WHAT you get: Anker sound sync A3341, Micro USB cable, aux cable, RCA cable, optical cable, our...
How To Connect Your Wireless Headphones To Your TV With Bluetooth Adapters
- Connect your Bluetooth adapter to a power source and power on the device.
- Connect the Bluetooth adapter to your SAMSUNG TV. The Bluetooth adaptors featured in this article support 3.5mm Headphones Jack (Auxiliary), RCA Audio Output Ports (Red/White), and Digital Optical.
- Put both your headphones and Bluetooth adaptor into pairing mode and wait for them to connect.
- Wait for your headphones and Bluetooth adapter to connect and there you go.
Note: If you have connected your headphones to the Bluetooth adapter via a Digital Optical connection, you need to navigate to your SAMSUNG TV Settings and change your Digital Audio Format to PCM.
We hope this quick guide has made it easy for you to connect your wireless headphones to your SAMSUNG TV, even if your TV model does not have in-built Bluetooth functionality.
All suggestions are welcomed. Leave us a comment below.
Last update on 2023-02-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1 thought on “How to Connect Wireless Headphones to Samsung TV? (SOLVED)”
Comments are closed.